To submit you application, please carefully read through the instructions and requirements below before following the link at the bottom of this page.
What is the Pro-Staff Program?
Joining the Pro-Staff Team is a way to increase your exposure within the angling community, while also helping increase the exposure of the brand. The mutual benefits of the program vary depending on levels of positive, quality engagement. Our program allows for room for growth for those at all levels of experience, influence, and reach - someone who may have a small social media reach but constantly posts quality content can quickly work their way up through the tiers!
By joining, you allow us to share your content through our own avenues, giving you additional exposure, while also rewarding you with a generous tiered discount program.
What the program is not
This is difficult to say tactfully, but the program is not designed to provide free gear in exchange for positive reviews, social media or channel giveaways. While the idea of the program is to benefit both parties, we here at Sixgill do not consider these paid reviews to be beneficial or ethical. We want the staff brought on board to be a part of the team because they love the gear, the sport, and the community, not as an avenue to receive free items with which to boost their own followings.
What information is needed?
- First and foremost, please be sure you have created an account on our website. If you have not, please Follow This Link to do so.
- Basic personal information such as name, phone number, email and address
- A detailed list of which of our gear you currently own
- A photo of a guide license if applicable
- ALL social media address must be included in the application for review.
- Recent photos of catches, tournament placements, any current Pro-staff commitments if applicable. *Please note - do not include any photos or tournament results if they are older than one calendar year. *
Please make sure that you have thoroughly read the above information.