If your order has shipped within the past 10 business days:
Please click the link below for more information
My Tracking Hasn't updated
If it has been Longer than 10 days since you have seen no movement on your order:
Shipments that have been pending for longer than 10 days may not be lost. Over the past year we have seen shipments held at locations due to the volume with couriers. Luckily, USPS and FedEx have options if this is the case.
The information below is taken direct from the USPS website!
Complete a Help Request Form
We recommend that you complete our online help request form before you start a missing mail search. Please use a desktop computer to submit your form.
We'll forward your request to your local Post Office™ facility to help locate any missing items.
Submit a Missing Mail Search Request
If after 7 business days from when you submitted your online help request form your mail or package hasn't arrived, submit a Missing Mail search request with the following information:
- Sender mailing address
- Recipient mailing address
- Size and type of container or envelope you used
- Identifying information such as your USPS Tracking number(s), the mailing date from your mailing receipt, or Click-N-Ship® label receipt
- Description of the contents such as what it is and the brand, model, color, or size, if applicable
- Pictures that could help us recognize your item
We’ll forward your request to your local Post Office to help locate any missing items.
Follow the link below to FedEx's website and use the online tool to file a claim for shipments that are lost or damaged.