I received a reel within the past 30 days and have an issue!
While we pride ourselves in our QC abilities, from time to time a lemon can squeeze through the cracks, or damages in shipping can take their toll. In this case, please contact us at the link below and we will happily switch the item out for you.
Request Reel Support
I am outside of the 30 day window, what do I do now?
First, please visit the link below to gather the basic information, and an idea of what to expect!
To Submit a Claim for Service or Repair
Step by Step Instructions
1. Follow the link above to be directed to our Return information page. Once there, locate the form below.
Select the method by which you purchased the items (Purchased online is the most common).
2. Enter your Sixgill Fishing account email address (Email address entered when making purchase).
3. Locate the order number from the given list, and click on the order.
If you do not see your order number in this screen, please Submit a Help Request now
4. Select the item from that order that you wish to send back for a Repair.
Click "Return items" to Continue
5. . Directly beneath the items, you will see a small list of return reasons.
- Select the box titled "Repair" if selected correctly you will see a checkmark to the left of the word "Repair" (see photo below) From the flyout menu, please select the reason for the repair.
- If you would like to include photos, you may attach up to 2 below.
- Please include any necessary information for the return
6. Once on the confirmation screen, please be sure that all information is correct. If you have moved recently or had the order shipped to a different address originally, please update the "ship from" address to your permanent address.
Click "Submit" to continue.
7. IF Applicable: Enter you credit card information in the box show below to purchase a return label. Return labels purchased through this process will be sent to the email address entered along with the payment below.
For Warranties within 30 days: If you order is recent, a shipping return fee may not be required. If this is the case, no payment step will load, and instead the following screen will show.
Once the email with the return label has been received, simply print out the return label and use it to send back the items. Once we receive the item at our warehouse, you repair will be processed as quickly as possible. In the event we have any issues completing the repair, we will contact you directly.